- Cash-check and credit cards are becoming more acceptable, but cash is still the best for negotiating
- Tape Measure-Used to determine if furniture will fit in the space you plan to use it
- Small, reusable grocery bags-I'm a huge fan of the Flip & Tumble bags, which fold into a tiny ball when not in use
- Larger Tote Bag-I'm partial to the classic L.L.Bean tote
- Bungee Cords-used to tie the car trunk closed or hold down larger items in the back of a truck
- Old blankets/packing blankets and bubble wrap
- Digital Camera
- Rain Poncho-when you don't have one, you'll need it!
L.L. Bean Boat and Tote
Flip & Tumble bags
Canon PowerShot-compact and great colors!