Friday

Baby Room Decor

I'm invited to a baby shower tomorrow for my dear friend, Lindsay. One of my favorite things to see at showers (besides the pregnant mom-to-be!) are the different styles for nursery decor. When my sister was decorating my nephew's room, she kept in theme with her very cool old farmhouse and incorporated several antiques. She found an old buffet in her basement that was original to the house (over 150 years old) and, after a coat of paint, moved it upstairs to re purpose as a storage cabinet. My dad sandblasted the rusted hardware back to it's original color and condition. The piece really adds character and interest, while still being super functional!


The cabinet is painted to match the trim color. 
The picture hanging is actually a vintage 'Dick & Jane' puzzle.

Photo's from The Chicer Antiquer's sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment